How To Have a Successful Direct Sales Facebook Party.
A Direct Sales Facebook party is a great way to add additional sales to your month. When it comes to party planning, the best way to be successful in your business is to get in front of people and that of course means booking parties. However in this day and age, social media is something that all direct sales consultants should use in conjunction with the traditional party planning platform. Social media allows for more chances to bond with your teams, stay in contact with customers and even add virtual parties to your 2-4 in home parties you have on your calendar.
In 2014, Social Media allowed more and more consultants to become very successful in party planning when having a virtual option was their only option. Direct Sales is an amazing business and allows people of all walks of life to conduct their business according to what works in their life. More and more consultants are including Facebook or virtual parties to their calendar and having tremendous success. Of course, I don’t believe that anyone should have only Facebook events instead of home parties. I believe these events are a great addition and can engage a group of people that might not be able to attend a home party.
Here are some things you can do and tips to set up your Facebook Virtual Party:
1. Join a Facebook Event. You can find events that have multiple vendors which helps keep the party jumping with new products and specials. Try to join an event that doesn’t have a direct sales company selling the same products or services as you. This really shouldn’t be too hard to do since there are so many different companies out there.
2. You can join virtual parties that have a party planner for your event. If you do have a party planner for your event, be sure to send them all of the information and forms that they require (a logo, Web link etc.) so they can get the correct information out to people who may not be aware of the event yet but will be invited.
3. There are different ways to do a Facebook event. You can keep it open where people comment in the event during a period of time such as a week or you can do an online event night where the event will take place for 2-4 hours. All guests and hosts will jump onto Facebook and spend time online in the event. Or you can combine the two. Have a live event at a predetermined time, then let the event remain open for a week and let the people that couldn’t join during the live event have an opportunity to browse through the event at their leisure.
4. During the event, you as the consultant would hang out in the event. You can offer deals during your time, play games, post prizes for anyone that orders during a particular time frame. There are a variety of things to do. You can post pictures or packages you have. For example, if you have a combo pack, post on the event that anyone that purchases that pack will receive a free item with their order.
5. You can still conduct an Online Facebook party the same way you would a home party. You can tell a little bit about yourself, posting it in the event. Type a little bit about the company, and then make sure you cover guests booking their own parties either online or in home and also information about the business opportunity.
6. For anyone that makes an online order, send a personal Facebook message to the guest thanking them for their order, providing tips on how to use the product they just bought, and asking their permission to add the guest to her newsletter list if you have one. In the event, I highly suggest posting who just placed an order and announcing a small gift they received for doing so. By starting her message with a value piece, she engages that guest, even though it’s virtual. If they do have a question, they now know how to contact her.
7. Post tips and ideas just as you would at a home party. Make jokes. Let people start having fun. Even though this is virtual, you can create a dialogue that is very easy to get people laughing and enjoying themselves.
8. Always be sure to send follow up emails to every guest whether they order or not. This is a great way to being a relationship with customers. You can let them know when the next Facebook party will be and really start a friendship. By doing this you will create loyal customers that could be around the country.
9. The best way to have these parties is to let people know that a prize will be available from all the companies involved. The name drawn to be the winner will earn all the hostess rewards for that party. How amazing. Someone will earn free stuff from their favorite companies and they never had to leave the comfort of their home or office. You simply take the orders, get the payments and then whose ever name you draw becomes the winner and gets the free items.
Facebook parties are a great way to add additional sales for the month to your business. These are great if you are having a slow month or need to get more interaction. Tons of people have a night where they aren’t doing anything but can’t necessarily venture out to a home party. Why not offer a virtual party where they can still buy their favorite goodies and possibly win the party rewards.
If you’re a Shopping Customer and can’t make it to a live event or don’t have a Facebook account, what’s another option? How about the online Smart Party Mall.
Question: What are the advantages of online shopping?
More people than ever before in history are using the Web to shop for a wide variety of items, from jewelry to shoes to even food. What are the advantages of shopping at the Smart Party Mall? Are there benefits to using the Smart Party Mall to buy what you need?
Answer: Smart Party Mall shopping offers many advantages, including:
Incredible convenience: In comparison to a brick and mortar store with fixed hours, our shoppers can choose any time of the day or night to get on and shop. This is especially useful for moms with small children, people that are home-bound, or simply in times of inclement weather.
Price comparisons: When you visit a store, you most likely have to settle for whatever price the vendor has placed on a particular item. Not so with the Smart Party Mall, you have the ability to compare prices from many different vendors.
Infinite choice: Shelf space in a brick and mortar store is limited, which means that your variety of goods is limited. Not so with an online store. Plus, if you don't see what you want in one store online, you can simply move on to the next one - you've got the power to do that.
Easy access to consumer reviews: It's easy to access consumer reviews at each store for pretty much any product you find there, which makes for more informed purchases.
No pressure sales: We've all been awkwardly propositioned by eager salespeople. You don't have to put up with that at the Smart Party Mall.
If you are a Shopper or a Vendor, direct sales should be an enjoyable experience for everyone involved. How you buy or how you sell should build on a friendship that should last. Lasting friendships and relationships will continue to grow if done the right way. Vendors should treat their customer with respect and loyalty to keep them coming back. Shoppers should expect prompt answers with questions and expect exceptional service when dealing with quality and shipping your products.
Erik Boh and Lynn Pistacchio are the contributors to our